For the Spare Parts division, located in Almere, we are looking to recruit a
LOGISTICS ENGINEER (m/f)
- Apply the scientific and mathematical principles of engineering to the process of distributing consumer goods and services in order to build a more efficient infrastructure.
- Responsible to design and analyze the systems employed in distributing goods and services.
- Evaluate all aspects of methods of distribution (through-out supply chain) with the ultimate goal of improving efficiency, thus generating higher profits.
- Advise on optimal inventory handling, process orders, plan warehouse layouts and help design product packaging to maximize shipping efficiency.
- In general, use your expertise of science and math to construct the most streamlined, efficient method of product distribution possible.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics Management or similar.
- Six Sigma certification (preferably black belt).
- Logistical experience preferably in an operational logistical environment.
- Experience in Spare Parts environment is preferred.
- Good communication skills, within various in-/external hierarchical company levels.
- Advanced business English.
- Proven skills in terms of logistical account management, logistical improvement projects, Windows (Excel).
- Flexible, structural and pragmatic way of working, able to prioritize own work most efficiently with focus on solutions and result, within the agreed deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple disciplines and its tasks at the same time within the set procedures and working methods.
Workbase is in Almere, therefore candidates should live within an acceptable distance.
A truly international organization with respect for each culture and space for individual development.
A job in a dynamic environment, where every day is different.
- Freedom to take initiatives and express ideas
Space for initiatives and ideas.
Motivated and open colleagues who will welcome you.
Quality products that have a reliable and excellent reputation.
YANMAR is a stable and solid employer with labour conditions that conform to the market.
Mail your application letter with English C.V. to:
Mrs. T. van Eikeren, Manager Human Resources
Telephone number: +31 (0)36-5493273